Thursday 6 September 2012

Wonderbra Full Effect Bra Review

Over the past few years, my weight has heavily fluctuated resulting in my boobs shrinking. I have gone from a 34B to a 32C to a 30DD and then back down to a 32C. Everytime I loose weight, it comes straight off my chest and my stomach meaning I often feel very flat chested. This is were the extra padding comes in. For day, I like to wear comfy t-shirt bras but by night, I love me some extra lift! When I heard about the Wonderbra Full Effect Push Up Bra, it sounded too good to be true! It claims to give you 2 sizes up, I am not sure how you would distinguish that but I certainly noticed a difference! My boobs were spilling out the cup. I often find bra's that give significant effect quite uncomfortable, i.e wires that push so tight they dig into your boobs, but not with this one. I didn't feel comfortable self snapping my boobies so you will just have to take my word for it! You can always try before you buy, you will see how honest I am being! I recommend this bra if you want extra boob lift, it does everything you expect it to do.
Warning: do not wear this bra if you want to keep the boys away!

Lots of Love form Zoe @ Juicy Lingerie

No comments:

Post a Comment