Monday 30 January 2012

Wonderbra's Latest Amazing Bra..... The Magic Hands Plunge Bra!

OMG! You just HAVE to check out the latest addition to our range of Wonderbra products, the Wonderbra Magic Hands Ultimate Plunge Bra!  

I wore this bra out on Saturday night with an ultra low cut dress to test it out, and I was amazed at how well it held my chest in place and at how perky it made my melons look! I already love the Wonderbra strapless Ultimate bra range (with their famous “hand” technology) and when I heard that they were bringing out a plunge bra with straps that was going to incorporate this technology I couldn’t wait to give it a go...and it certainly lived up to my expectations. The straps were a little bit chunky for my liking, but they were clear so didn’t detract from the effect, and at the end of the day they are there for a reason...to give you the extra support that you need to allow the plunge front to really show off the deep, sexy cleavage that the padded cups provide. It was comfortable to wear, and as I was out till the early hours of the morning, this was something that I definitely appreciated and made me feel really confident all night long! It comes in two colours, Black & Nude, and in sizes 32 – 38(band size) A-DD (cup size). 

I would definitely recommend anyone to invest in this fantastic plunge bra from Wonderbra and experience the confidence I did when wearing it!

Lots of love, Jemma at Juicy Lingerie x

No comments:

Post a Comment